At each class you will learn how to create a Fish main dish and two side dishes by Teishoku-set. The class covers the various traditional cooking techniques, introduction of unique ingredients and table presentation tips followed by a sit down meal of the prepared food.
* We recommend you to complete Dashi Stock 101 class before joining any of following classes. Alternatively we offer 6-week master courses (Meat / Fish / Vegie) which include the essential Rice & Dashi classes and 4 Teishoku-set classes to follow for the best value.
Time/Date : TBC
Class Duration : 2.5-3 hours
- Kamasu no Furai : Deep-fried Panko crumbled Pike fillets
- Hakusai no Nimono : Slow cooked Chinese cabbage and bean curd in Dashi stock
- Su no Mono : Sweet vinegar cured cucumber and wakame
- Miso soup of the day
Furai : Deep-fried Panko crumbled Pike fillets Teishoku
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class if more than 7 days’ notice is given in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or here.
- Confirmed bookings can be transferred to another person at any time prior to commencing a class in writing to email@example.com or here.
- Chika’s reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. A full refund, or new voucher for those who booked using a voucher, will be given in the event that the class is cancelled.
- Registration is required 10 minutes before commencement of class.
- We do our best to accommodate certain dietary requirements, however it is not possible to meet all the requirements within a particular class structure. If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact us prior to booking.