All classes are designed to be a combination of tasting and hands-on session. It caters an intimate group of up to 6 guests. Detailed recipes will be provided.
Class Duration : 2.5 hours
Class Size : up to 6 guests
* The class cost of $360 covers any size of group from 1 to 4 guests. 5th and 6th guests will be charged additional $90 each.
Time / Date : 10:30am Sat 4 September ‘21
- [Fish 1] Mushi Yaki : Paper-bagged Salmon bake
- [Fish 2] Miso Zuke Yaki : Oven-baked miso marinated fillet
- [Meat 1] Karaage : Deep fried Chicken
- [Meat 2] Fried Gyoza : Pan-fried pork & cabbage dumpling
- [Vege 1] Agedashi Tofu : Deep-fried Tofu with dashi gravy
- [Vege 2] Tamago Yaki : Rolled egg omelette
- [Dessert 1] Shiratama Dango Mochi Dessert
- [Dessert 2] Daifuku Mochi Dessert
- Rice & Dashi stock 101
10:30am Sat 4 Sep : Private Group Class
- Cancellations are not refundable.
- Confirmed booking may be transferred to another equivalent class if more than 7 days’ notice is given in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or here.
- Confirmed bookings can be transferred to another person if more than 2 days’ notice is given in writing to email@example.com or here.
- Chika’s reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. Options of rescheduling to other class or a full refund will be offered in the event that the class is cancelled. For those who booked the class with a gift voucher, a new voucher will be issued.
- We do our best to accommodate certain dietary requirements, however it is not possible to meet all the requirements within a particular class structure. If you have any dietary restrictions, please contact us prior to booking.
- All participants are required to read and follow the Covid-19 precautions.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds, using soap and water at the start of class.
- Wear provided gloves and face mask throughout the class.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then discard the tissue, otherwise cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- Wash your hands after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or using the toilet during the class.
- Stay at home if you are unwell even you have a mild symptoms or feel a little unwell.
- Arrive on time for your class to minimise contact and to maximise the 2.5 hours class time.
- To support Victorian Department of Health and Human Services' contact tracing procedure, Chika's will collect all participants' name and contact phone number. If you make a booking for more than 2 person or on behalf of an actual participant, you will be required to provide contact details of the participant(s) prior to the class. We'll get in touch with you by email to collect the details once your booking is confirmed.